Introduction to Allie Blank

Hi, my name is Allison Blank. I go by Allie, and a host of other nick names like Al, Al Pal, Big Bird, or anything else people come up with. I’m 18 years old, and I live in Corona NYC.

My life is full of various activities, but right now, I am the most passionate about my job. I am a manager at Chick-Fil-A, and I love being there. I love people, and take pride in building a team that is skilled and enjoys working with each other. I work hard to show my team a leader that cares about them personally. It can definitely be stressful, and being in leadership is never something I envisioned as part of my life, but I’m so glad I was willing to give it a shot. It has and is continuing to teach me so much about interacting with people and handling difficult things like setting boundaries and being ok with not being liked sometimes. It’s teaching me to stand up for myself, and to set goals and be visionary. I love my job, and am so thankful for all the people I’ve met along the way who have taught me so much.